Subscribe TwitterFacebookHellocoton

mardi 5 août 2014

Bobbi Brown - Blush and Matte Lipsitcks

Hello beauty lovers,

I'm back, step by step I try to get back into the beauty section of my life.
We still struggle with the work in the house and so we're not ready yet to move...

I ordered a bit of things on Sephora.fr.

In the package there were some Bobbi Brown product I've been dying to try.


2 lipsticks from the Creamy matte lipstick line : The 04 true Pink ( Thanks EssieButton) and the 08 Calypso.
The texture is really creamy but they stayed quite a long time. I had to do some touch ups but not that often.
Down side? They make my teeth look a bit more yellow than they really are.

1 blush: The Apricot ( Thanks again EssieButton!), it is really flattering, but I'm not sure I'd be wearing that often. I don't know why I'm not really in love.
I still prefer the frat boy from The Balm.

I will post you some picture with a good lightning tonight, promise!


XoXo

Babs

1 commentaires:

Babs a dit…

Too bad it didn't work for you. When you want whiter teeth, choose a nude color lipstick or pink with a blue undertone. Maybe that works better for you! x

Enregistrer un commentaire